woensdag 17 februari 2010

Video

Grozny - music video made by me in 2010.


Hotel Den Helder - I've filmed this commercial in christmas of 2009.



Autumn in Rotterdam - this video was filmed by me in 2008 in Rotterdam.





Reconciliation - music video that was made by me in 2007



Euro Vaynakh - Video report was made in 2008 by the request of the information agency NVU.





Intro - the video was made in order to use it in programs that would highlight the events in Georgia by reporters. (2008)



A different way to look at the world - commercial that I've made in 2009. Requested by CHE.RU



LilDon - music video that was edited by me in 2008.




Commercial - this animated commercial I've made in 2009 for the social network CHE.RU.



Intromersial - Salah Edin - The presentation of the new albom "Horr". I've made this video in Amsterdam in 2009.




Alienation - the feature film that I've presented to the public on the first Chechen international film festival in 2008.



Closer to Stars - the internment project was created by me in 2008. This project was created at the request of an information resource NVU.



Intro - the video intro of my film company that I've made in 2007



Intromercial - the video that I've made for the international rap festival in Grozny that was suppose to be in 2008 but was banned by ministry of culture



| audio version - intromersial |

Alienation - the Trailer of the feature film that I've presented to the public on the first Chechen international film festival in 2008.



"Brother" Winner of the IFFR 2007 One Take Competition
The thrid prizes on Festival Pocket FilmsThe thrid prizes : Brother by Kerim Bersaner, The NetherlandsThe narrator describes his pain of the loss of a brother while images of Chechnya's destruction and of her mothers move in a crowd or alone in the street.




My Story - the short film I made for MTV contest, in which international students were supposed to tell about the road that brought them to Holland.

Geen opmerkingen: